Capellaro’s Wedding – Bethel, CT | Krystal & Ted
There are a couple of things that really stood out to me about Krystal and Ted’s wedding…
- Their day had a vintage flare that I just couldn’t get enough of!!
- Krystal wasn’t afraid to have 3 changes of shoes for her big day, and wore sneakers for dancing at the reception (I love a savvy bride!)
- Ted was sporting an awesome non-traditional outfit including a vest and a hat
- They made some of their groomsmen wear fun bow ties and suspenders!!! Who doesn’t love a bow tie!
- Krystal’s dress had GREEN peeking out from under it!! I SOOOO loved this detail!
- During their ceremony they had two readings: One was a children’s book, and the other was a poem about aliens…expressing their love for one another a little outside the box!!
- They surprised all of their guest by getting introduced as husband and wife wearing ZZ Top beards and guitars! So much fun!
Alright, enough of me gushing about how much fun their wedding was, you will just have to see for yourself with some of my favorite images of the day.
Catering & Venue: Capellaro’s
Florist: Jo Hansen Flowers
DJ: DJae Melee
Cake: Luigi’s Bakery
Thank you again Krystal and Ted for including me on your magical day!!!